We obviously provides computer services and repair, but why choose us? WHO ARE WE?
Island Computer Services is run by a seasoned local technician by the name of Grant. Although ownership has recently changed, not only do we still offer the BEST SERVICE ON THE ISLAND, but Grant has brought and continues to bring this computer service center to a whole new level.
What we aim to do better than anybody else:
- All services are performed in-house. This means we don’t ship your laptop to Vancouver for a screen replacement. *cough*bigblue*cough*
- More services available than anyone else. This includes advanced data recovery, servicing mobile devices, business IT support to name a few. And we are working so hard to offer more.
- We offer a personal touch. We LOVE being here and fixing your problems! You WILL walk out the door 100% satisfied. Don’t believe us? Look at our reviews.
- Resident shop dog. Who has a shop dog?? (discount for those who bring her num-nums)
- Taking feedback. Please, criticize us as hard as you possibly can. We can take it and improve.
So if you ever have a problem with any of your electronic devices or software, home or business – give us a ring and we will be more than happy to make everything right.
Formally established in 2016, Island Computer Services has been a Cowichan Valley business for over 20 years. Started by Mr. Barry Harvie, Nick Yaremchuk took over in 2016. After successfuly transforming the on-site only business into a repair shop for the community, Nick returned to his true passion of teaching. ICS is now run by Grant Siemens, a life-long Cowichan Valley tech and resident. Grant has a burning desire solve problems and expand, be it quality of service, cleanliness and new services such as the newest addition, iPhone Repair.